Contracts Administrator – MPA Projects
- Are you working for a smaller fitout contractor and ready to take the next step?
- Would you like to work on high profile projects and get on-site experience?
- Would you value a personalised career plan and ongoing training?
MPA have secured some great projects for 2020 and are looking for CA’s to assist in the delivery phase.
- Established in 1999
- Over 150 valuable employees across Melbourne and Sydney
- Projects across workplace, hospitality, retail, education and specialty area’s (Cinemas, museums, aquariums) up to $50M
- Extremely loyal client base of some of Australia’s best known brands.
- The latest technology and systems
- Quality subcontractors to work with – all paid on time, every time
- Training and development available to every employee
- Strong growth plans for the next 5 years
- An excellent range of social activities and community initiatives. From Ski trips to sporting events we know how to enjoy ourselves.
We pride ourselves on building great projects and providing an outstanding workplace. We will guide your career and provide a plan to see you become a senior person in the business in the future.
We are now looking for a Contracts Administrator to join the team and assist deliver multiple projects across Melbourne.
You will work in a team that consists of a Project Director, Project Manager and be supported by a cadet. The senior members of the team are happy to mentor people and let them develop their careers at all times.
The next step in your career with MPA will be a Site Engineer role that will give you valuable site experience to enhance your career even further.
To apply for this position you will need
- A tertiary qualification in construction
- 2+ years experience on Fitout / refurb projects – We will look at all levels of experience
- A strong work history
- Reliable references
You will be joining a high growth company that continues to allow successful people achieve their career goals. We take training and development to new levels with quarterly feedback and individual career plans for all employees.
We will assist you in every way to become an excellent Project Manager in the future whilst building an outstanding portfolio of projects.
We are negotiable on salary for the right person.
Visit our website – http://www.mpagroup.com.au/
For more information call Scott Black on 0411 643 474