$70,000 – $80,000
- Are you carpentry trade with Cert 4 or the Diploma?
- Do you want to step off the tools and learn to be a Foreman?
- Do you want to work on high profile, multi million dollar projects
Join one of Brisbane’s best quality builders. Be trained in all areas to become a Foreman and then Site Manager. Great opportunity for your future.
- Established over 20 years and extremely financially secure
- Projects $1M -$20M including pubs, clubs, schools, industrial and hotels
- Quality builder who value all their employees, clients and subbies
- Excellent team culture and a great social calendar
- Outstanding future opportunities
This company are setting standards in construction that others simply cant match.They are professional, driven and hold their integrity at all times.
They give all employees the opportunity to take their careers to the highest level and enjoy the satisfaction and benefits that come with it.
What can they do for you?
As a Trainee Foreman you will work with a Site Manager and learn all the following areas
- Subcontractor management
- OH&S – inductions, SWMS, toolbox talks, safety walks
- Programming – planning out your week
- Quality Control
- Organising Site – deliveries, cranage, sheds, etc…
In time you will learn all aspects of delivering quality projects and develop high level management skills. You may even get off site and become a Project Manager in the future.
Every employee gets a career plan and is updated regularly to make sure you are developing and have access to any relevant training / mentoring
What you need to apply
- Carpentry trade
- A strong work history
- Diverse experience in the construction industry
- Cert 4 in or Diploma in Building will be highly regarded
What will make you successful in the role is drive and determination backed up by a solid work ethic and willingness to learn.
Make the best move of your career now. You will join a great team who support each other and have a good time along the way.
Send your CV to email@example.com