$180,000 – $200,000
- Are you looking for the unique opportunities a high growth company can provide?
- Do you value strong systems, integrity and management with vision?
- You will know the name of this business and the reputation they enjoy
A seriously ambitious PM is required to drive the growth of this professional and growing business. Unrivalled Future opportunities
This company values people knowing relationships are the key to success and this approach has been the cornerstone of its continued focus. They draw on their experience to be able to tailor solutions to their valued clients.
Its vision is to deliver a boutique, highly managed and cooperative service within the commercial sector. They deliver on their core values of honesty and integrity to a select group of high-end clients.
Their employees are their best asset and they have a high rate of long term hires. That’s because they give every employee the opportunity to advance their career to the highest level.
You constantly hear about this company as being “a great place to work”
At a Glance
- Projects in the $5M to $40M range
- Turnover for the group of around $80M
- A diverse range of high-quality projects
- Extremely financially secure and pay everyone on time, every time
- Many long term employees
- Excellent systems and procedures which are constantly refined
With an excellent pipeline of opportunities, this builder is looking to grow strongly over the next 5 years and will provide opportunities for its employees to fulfil their career ambitions.
They are looking for a Project Manager to deliver outstanding outcomes to all stakeholders in the construction process. They value those that take ownership of the projects and embrace the team approach to deliver results. Working as a team to ensure all the client’s needs are met is at the forefront of the success of the business
- Tertiary qualifications in construction
- A background in contracts administration
- A strong work history
- A portfolio of commercial projects
- Reliable references
The PM they are looking for will be flexible and show strong initiative to solve the problems that occur in the life of a project. You will have exceptional communication and client management skills. Most of all you are passionate about building and enjoy projects that challenge your skills and develop your career.
For an obligation-free and confidential chat call Eoin Conway on 0400544714
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org