Project Manager – Commercial Construction – Redfern
$160,000 – $180,000
- Are you looking for the unique opportunities a high growth company can provide?
- Do you value strong systems, integrity and management with vision?
- Is working closely in a small team appealing to you?
A seriously ambitious PM required to drive the growth of this professional and growing business. Unrivaled future opportunities
For this builder it was and always will be about quality building, quality clients and quality employees.
The level of repeat business and negotiated work they enjoy reflects their uncompromising approach and a level of integrity that continues to impress. Their progressive culture represents a team of self-motivated and committed construction professionals who thrive on challenge and complexity. They understand the need to deliver on every project.
At a Glance
- Offices in Sydney & Melbourne
- Projects in the $5M to $20M range
- Turnover for the group of around $120M
- 50 valuable employees
- Project Niche – education, child care, car showrooms, retail, industrial
- Extremely financially secure and pay everyone on time, every time
- Many long term employees
- Excellent systems and procedures which are constantly refined
With an excellent pipeline of opportunities this builder is looking to grow strongly over the next 5 years and will provide opportunities for their employees to fulfill their career ambitions.
They are looking for a Project Manager to deliver projects in the $2M – $15M range. You will be supported by a CA and / or a cadet depending on workflow.
The company are strong believers in letting people work autonomously and no micro management. They value those that take ownership of the projects and embrace the team approach to deliver results.
- Tertiary qualifications in construction
- A background in contracts administration
- A strong work history
- A portfolio of commercial projects
- Reliable references
The PM they are looking for will be flexible and show strong initiative to solve the problems that occur in the life of a project. You will have exceptional communication and client management skills. Most of all you are passionate about building and enjoy projects that challenge your skills and develop your career.
Joining this builder will be a great move for your career. They offer flexible hours and conditions to combat the busy nature of modern life. You will be an important part of a small team and the role will develop as the company achieves its goals.
For an obligation free and confidential chat call Scott Black on 0411 643 474.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org