Project Manager – Fitout Projects $1M – $5M
$160,000 – $180,000
- Are you PM looking for a leadership role?
- Do you pride yourself on the relationships you have built over the years?
- Is your next role a career defining move?
This is an opportunity for a driven person to take a senior position in an established, professional and growing company.
- Established over 15 years
- New Premises in Pyrmont
- Most projects in the $1M – $5M range in office fitout, retail and hospitality.
- An excellent base of long term clients
- 20 full time employees
- Turnover around the $40M mark
- Family type culture
- Kegged beer coming soon
Since their inception this company have focused on quality at all levels of the business. The management team have all been with the company long term and enjoyed career growth over many years. With a very flat structure the management are ‘hands on” and recognise the efforts of those employees who work hard and are looking for opportunities.
They are financially strong and stable but also modern and progressive, always looking to improve the construction processes.
They have built relationships with key clients and property groups with an honest and reliable approach underpinned by impeccable building knowledge and practices. These relationships have stood the test of time and now see the company enjoying a steady stream of quality work.
They are growing strongly and have an unbelievable pipeline of work coming up with varied and interesting projects.
The employees enjoy a great social calendar and regular events. This is a team that work hard and enjoy the success of the business.
They are now committed to finding a future leader for the Sydney team. Someone who can drive the construction process from pitch to handover.
- A tertiary qualification in construction
- A solid portfolio of fitout projects
- A deep understanding of all administration functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership
- A work history that demonstrates loyalty
- Reliable References
Join a business that continues to grow steadily and impress clients at all stages of the construction process. Deliver a range of projects both tendered and D&C. Enjoy a culture of success and celebrate as the business achieves its goals.
They are committed to supporting the growth of the individual and remunerating them to the highest level.
Salary will be negotiated in the $160,000 – $180,000 range with the ability to earn bonuses along the way.