Project Manager – MPA Projects
- Would you like to experience a fresh approach to the fitout industry?
- Do you have a strong portfolio of large, complex interior projects?
- Do you want to join a business that is on the cutting edge of modern culture?
With an range of quality projects locked in MPA Projects are looking for a PM to take a lead role in the business.
We are a team of over 150, located across Melbourne and Sydney with a strong vision for the future.
We believe in building genuine partnerships. This goes beyond our clients, it’s at the core of what we do. We think big and act small – we’ve got the experience and resources of a large business, but the service philosophy of a small business.
Over the years, we have diversified from predominantly completing interior fit out and refurbishments within the workplace sector, to working across the education, public and hospitality sectors. We have also completed a number of unique projects across airport infrastructure and the entertainment industry. We know that a one size fits all delivery model doesn’t work, and that’s why we’re comfortable delivering projects under construction management, design & construct and lump sum engagements.
We pride ourselves on being a builder our clients can trust. We do this through honesty, integrity and transparency at all stages of the construction process.
At MPA, we realise that our strongest asset is our people. Our professional and vibrant culture is because our people are valued and rewarded for their hard work and commitment. We work closely with our subcontractors and our partners. We are extremely committed to creating a supportive working environment for all employees.
At MPA we offer every team member the tools required to grow their career in an environment that nurtures skills and experience. We provide training at all levels of the business delivering internal and external seminars, short courses and support with further study. We are constantly refining our processes and use the latest technology to ensure we stay ahead in the rapidly evolving construction industry.
We’re proud of our excellent social calendar, hosting everything from sporting events, an annual ski trip and multiple company functions. We also strongly believe in sharing our success with others, and so we’re delighted to be working with a number of charities, ensuring they can continue to provide their vital community services.
We are now looking to employ a Project Manager to ensure high quality delivery standards across a range of projects.
Skills and experience
- University qualified with a construction related degree.
- Well-rounded experience across all facets of construction: site, estimating and contract experience.
- Keen to deliver prestigious, high quality projects for top tier corporate clients.
- High level building methodology skills
- A diverse portfolio of commercial projects and a solid work history with reliable references.
- Strong client relationship skills
- Supportive of a culture that values people.
- Can mentor others, is a confident team leader and a great communicator.
- Planned, organised, efficient and effective.
MPA has outperformed all competitors in the fitout space over the last five years. We have built a unique culture that empowers the individual and develops a strong team approach.
If you would like to be a part of our success please contact Scott Black on 0411 643 474. Confidentiality is assured.
You can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org