$160,000 – $180,000
- Established builder of 30 years who is very financially secure.
- A professional and organised team who uses quality subbies
- Looking for an SM with a strong portfolio of projects in the $5M – $30M range
Join a company that focuses on financial stability, quality projects and a great culture. This company work hard to give their sites full support.
- Established over 30 years
- Sydney based with a turnover of around $50M
- Projects across commercial, education, industrial from $1M to $15M
- Quality Subbies – chosen on quality, not just price
- Streamlined systems and processes – They try to limit the paperwork on site
- Take pride in delivering high quality small and large commercial jobs
- Regular Foreman meetings
- Excellent culture of celebrating success
This builder combines old school know-how with modern systems and procedures that have seen them establish themselves in the Sydney market while staying true to their values
They are now looking to add an experienced Site Manager to the team.
This position will suit someone with a genuine passion for quality building who can deliver high-quality outcomes for all stakeholders. Safety is second nature and building environmentally sound projects has always interested you.
You will be hands-on in all aspects of the project and take pride in high-quality work and developing those around you.
- Trade or tertiary qualification in construction
- A strong portfolio of commercial projects in the $5M – $30M range
- Experience with structure and detailed finishes
- A strong work history, 2+ years of Site Manager experience
Join a company that focuses on financial stability, quality projects and providing a workplace where driven people can fulfil their career ambitions. This company knows and values quality work and has a true appreciation for their Employees.
For an obligation-free and confidential chat call Eoin Conway on 0400544714
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org