Site Manager – Fitout – Projects $1M – $5M
$130,000 – $140,000
- This builder is known as the standout of the fitout industry
- Extremely organised, financially secure and the highest quality subbies
- Work on some of Sydney’s highest profile projects
Established 20 years and going from strength to strength this builder is professional, client driven and act with integrity at all times.
For over 20 years this company has delivered on their basic principles of quality building practices, teamwork, communication and respect for all stakeholders in the construction process.
At a Glance
- Offices in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
- Projects from $1M – $10M across workplace, retail and hospitality
- Turnover in excess of $80M
- Strong growth plans for the Sydney office.
- Good quality subbies to work with – Always paid on time
- Best practice WHS&E policies & procedures
- An awesome culture of teamwork.
- A great social calendar
For this business it is all about their people. They only hire those with a great attitude and invest heavily in training and development at all levels of their career. Most employees speak of the family type culture with a variety of social engagements to suit the diverse range of people in the business.
All in all this is a great place to work and will open excellent future opportunities for your career.
Whether you are a Site Manager on smaller jobs or a General Foreman on large fitout projects the company is willing to talk to you.
Minimum requirements are;
- Trade or Tertiary qualifications in construction
- An extensive portfolio of Fitout / Refurb projects
- A strong work history
- Reliable references
You are a builder at heart and enjoy seeing the projects come to life. You know how to organise subbies and safe work practices are part of your DNA. As the company does large fitouts it’s important you can work as part of a team to deliver outstanding results.
Joining this company will be the best move of your career. They can offer exposure to some of Sydney’s most high profile projects, career development and a great culture.
The management are extremely down to earth and all have an “open door” policy. They hire only the most competent of people to build strong project teams.