$130,000 – $160,000
- Are you looking to join one of the industry’s best performing builders?
- Do you value teamwork and strong project variety
- This company is modern, flexible and continue to grow steadily
A unique opportunity to get on board with a company that will value and support your vision and career growth.
- Established in 2002, for this builder always delivers premium construction projects across a variety of sectors across Australia.
- Financial security and paying all subbies and consultants on time is ingrained in the ethics of the group.
- Core company principles include integrity, quality, and efficiency
- They invest in the latest technology and constantly refine their processes to keep up with progress. They work hard to ensure they service their site teams and give them priority.
The site teams are involved with the trade selection process and develop skills above that of a normal Site Manager. They have had many transition from Site into a PM role.
They are now looking for a Site Manager / General Foreman who can delivery a range of quality projects mostly in the $1M – $10M range.
To apply for this position you will need
- Trade or Tertiary qualifications in construction
- 2+ years as a foreman
- Experience on commercial projects
- A strong work history
- Reliable references
Join a proven performer of the industry who have excelled in a short period of time, providing you the perfect opportunity to grow with them as you develop your skills. Be part of a genuine team and enjoy some cracking social events along the way.
All enquiries treated in strict confidence